2013/08/12

Summer Sonic 2013/10/aug

Because I stayed up all night, I had to be helped by Red Bull 

 Summer Sonic 2013 with college friend
 CHEVRCHES

girl in this band was so cute!
 BASTILLE

 so hot anyhow
 Fall Out Boy

They are my evergreen band.
I was waiting for them to re-form and play songs again for 4 years.
When they sang "Saturday" the last, I was impressed and cried.
Patrick is my angel and Pete is my hero always.

Island Stage
 my friend
 Steve Aoki again 

I didn't go to see Linkin Park, but I could see Chester and Mike Shinoda there.
Steve Aoki took them to his stage. 
Lucky me~~
 Glen Check

This is a band which I wanted to see most. 
I'm going to introduce them a little.
Glen Check is a South Korean indie band, consisting of singer and guitar player June-One Kim and bass and synthesizer player Hyuk-Jun Kang.
They were living abroad, so they have sung almost in English expect this song.
Maybe they can speak French?
By the way, because of time (2 am) audiences weren't many, but their play and VJ was great.
I wanna see again,so hope them to come Japan by live tour. 

 Go chic


I had nice tow days at Makuhari.
I won't forget these days as my last student year and I want to go again!

  

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿